ePrep for the PLAN
The PLAN is essentially the Pre-ACT. Like the ACT, the PLAN covers Math, English, Reading, and Science.
Why Should I take the PLAN?
Many students take the PLAN because it:
- stimulates thinking and planning for life after high school
- assesses status of academic preparation for postsecondary education
- supports meaningful high school course selection for junior and senior years
- relates personal characteristics to educational and career options
- helps focus test preparation to improve ACT scores
- provides an estimated ACT Composite score
- increases their likelihood of being contacted by colleges
See all Features & Benefits